Re: Fresh Air Duct removal

To: FrizBMG@aol.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fresh Air Duct removal
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:40:35 -0400

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
06/16/99 09:40 AM

The fresh air grills are a friction fit via some little clips that will
become very obvious when you gently pry the air grills out.  I used a
wooden shim.  Go around the edges and lift a little at a time to avoid
bending them.  They are not extremely fragile but just be careful.  They
are metal.

Chris

 I am finally prepping the body for final painting.In the removal of the
old
paint,the stripper caused the paint to flake off in sheets.Some of these
flakes fell into the fresh air intakes on the cowl.How do the (plastic?)
air
thigys come off?Do they pull off real forcefully or are there rivets or
some
other evil means of attachment?
Thanks for the help
Tony