Re: Spacers

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>, Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spacers
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:13:37 -0700
Rande,

Many years ago I ordered spacers from S.S. and got the usual cast aluminum,
one-size-fits-all type you see in every auto parts store. I'm happy to hear
they have since gotten something specifically designed for our application.
Can you give a little more description; e.g., are they machined aluminum
with four-on-4&1/4" hole pattern? Are they the full drum diameter and
machined to fit on the back side, or does it sit inside the raised outer
section of the drum?

Thanks,

Bob

At 07:07 PM 6/24/99 -0400, Rande Bellman wrote:
>My spacers for the rear wheels came from Sunbeam Specialties. They
>expressly made for non Sunbeam wheels to contact more of the drum
>surface.

Robert L. Palmer
UCSD, Dept. of AMES
619-822-1037 (o)