Generator brushes

To: netscott@earthlink.net
Subject: Generator brushes
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:56:45 EDT
Scott...and other listers......I just replaced the brushes in my generator
last week so this information is up to date. The brushes are available at any
NAPA store and carry a Echlin part number of either F-404 or F-413. These two
sets of brushes are similar, but not interchangeable. My generator needed the
F-404 set which is shown to fit 1935 to 1955 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and farm
tracktors and other industrial applications. The other Tiger generator I have
would need set number F-413 which is shown to fit basically the same
applications, but for the years 1956 to 1965....Go figure......The good news
is that they are available and not very expensive!....It just doesn't get any
better than that!!!
Hope this helps

        Bob (soon to get our Tiger on the road) Lerch