Back window fogging

To: <RayKReese@aol.com>
Subject: Back window fogging
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:04:07 -0600
Ray and listers,
Ray inquired about a BP stained rear window ( I am assuming that BP is Gas).
I have a 66 Mk 1a and it has the original top and those of you who have
stored your tops for a period of time will notice that the back window gets
damaged or chaffed by both the tub it sits in or the front top bows. I found
that using two products from McGuires that I was able to remove all of the
condensation fogging and most of the scratches. It transformed my opaque
window from unuseable to very good. The products are called clear Plastic
cleaner and Clear Plastic polish. They are fairly expensive at about $26 per
bottle but are worth much more than that if it salvages a damaged roof. It
took a bit of elbow grease but was well worth the effort.
regards,
Tim ronak
B382000680