Sunbeam Tiger F/S in S.E. Michigan

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger F/S in S.E. Michigan
From: Jeff Antosiak <sunbeam@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:32:52 -0400
A recent back injury forces a reduction in my projects...

Sunbeam Tiger MK1A for sale in S.E. Michigan. This is a rough, and
rather rusty Tiger that is best used for the basis for a rebody, a
REALLY challenging restoration, or as a great parts car (although I
would rather not see it come to that.) The car is disassembled, and is a
bare rolling body, with 95% of all the original parts, except air
cleaner, fan shroud, washer bottle. Includes both the original 260 and
also a 5-bolt 289. The car hasn't any LAT or Sunbeam optional pieces.
All soft items (carpet, seat covers, weatherstripping, etc.) should be
considered needing replacement. $2000.00. The car is located about 30
minutes North of Detroit, near the Palace of Auburn Hills.

Jeff Antosiak
(248)391-3721
sunbeam@tir.com