RE: Travel Advisory

To: "'Karen L Foster'" <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>,
Subject: RE: Travel Advisory
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:12:34 -0600
Since not everyone will be going north to get to SUNI, do you have any
recommendations or routes to avoid for those of us hitting I-15 at Sweetgrass?
MapQuest says I-15, to US-12 South (turn at Shelby), to US-287 South, to I-90
East, to SR-85 South, to US-191 South. 530 miles worth from Calgary.

By the way, anyone else leaving the Great White North EARLY Sunday AM?

Theo Smit
tsmit@home.com
B382002705