RE: More on ignition, distributors, and petronics

To: "'Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com'" <Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>,
Subject: RE: More on ignition, distributors, and petronics
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:55:31 -0600
I'm running a Mallory Unilite in my Tiger with great results so far. The Unilite
includes an internal signal amplifier that does the same thing that the
Pertronix does, except that the Unilite uses an optical trigger rather than the
points. No points -> no dwell hassles.

Theo Smit
tsmit@home.com
B382002705