Re: Keys & Locks

To: "rflynn" <rflynn@dircon.co.uk>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keys & Locks
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 06:52:47 -0600
Rick,
    Funny you mention it. I still have both my original keys. Since I have
the original documents going back to the day my car was sold, I have the key
numbers that were issued with my car. But it seems as if someone has had all
the locks changed to work with the ignition key.  My trunk key doesn't work
on any of my locks. Anyone know the key to this mystery?
Dan
daniel@htg.net
B382002652LRXFE
B395001882LRX