Auction 2

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Auction 2
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:52:46 -0700

I just went to the Spectrum site.  One of the slowest I've been to.
Anyway, the auction is at the Fisherman's Wharf.

There is only one picture of the Tiger.  It is a Mark 1A.  It is marroon,
with two white stripes down the center.  There might be a white scoop on
the hood.  The Tiger chrome side strip does not go forward of the "Tiger"
script.  There are small, tapering flairs, and LAT 70-looking wheels, but
much wider, and possibly chromed (but definitely not LATs).  There is an
early CAT roll bar (with the padded head rest).  It is hard to tell, but
the two tail pipes might have been brought together to exit out one side
with twin chrome tips (this is hard to tell and may be wrong).  It shows
the VIN as "23345", which may be a Spectrum number since it is not even
close to either a Tiger or Alpine number, even if you chop off the first
half.  I guess it could be "2345" for "B382002345", but that is only
guessing.

Jay