Re: Tiger in Shell commercial

To: cthompson@rrinc.com (Chris Thompson)
Subject: Re: Tiger in Shell commercial
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:20:33 -0700 (PDT)
> I just returned from Italy where there was a commercial with a feller on =
> the street polishing his yellow Tiger with a highly louvered hood.  I =
> was so astonished, I missed who the ad was for.  A watch company, I =
> think.  Is this close to what you saw?
>
> Chris Thompson
>
> From: Roland Dudley [SMTP:cobra@cdc.hp.com]
>
> >From: Dave Binkley <dbinkley@argotech.com>
> >
> >Am I still the only one who has seen this commercial with the yellow
> >Tiger???
> >

> Nope.  I've seen it several time during the past week or two.

No.  The commercial really doesn't shows much of the Tiger.  One quick
shot of a rear fender and another quickie of the cockpit.  I don't
recall seeing the hood at all.

It mainly features a young lady doing a sort of stop-motion dance who
doesn't like putting up with all the horrid inconvenience the rest of us
have to put up with when we fill up.  She's not really talking in the
shot; it's a voice-over of her thoughts, supposedly.

Roland