Re: Spectrum Auction Tiger

To: randya@pacbell.net, "Tigers@autox.team.net" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spectrum Auction Tiger
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:58:26 -0400
At 9:40 PM -0700 7/8/99, randya@pacbell.net wrote:
>If you look closely at the Tiger to be auctioned, you will notice the
>undersized
>wheels and the flared fenders, which is the kind of treatment typically
>found
>on low rider cars up here in Northern Cal.  I kinda hope it isn't a real
>Tiger...
>
>http://www.spectrumauctions.com/spectrum-home.html

Get it for a good price, and you can add a 2000 watt stereo, and 2 - 18"
speakers on the back shelf!
Heck, then you can plaster 2 foot tall "Mugen" logo's (at an angle. of
course!)  onto the sides.
And, you're just not living unless you ditch the springs and get the full
lowrider hydraulic's.
Now your Tiger can bounce like Tigger!
For the final touch DUAL coffee can sized exhaust tips, even better if they
have that fake carbon fiber look!
Geez- we're missing all the fun the young dudes are having with their cars!
(insert really big  ;-)  here)