Re: Spectrum Auction Tiger

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spectrum Auction Tiger
From: "geewhiz@inreach.com" <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 08:53:03 -0700
randya@pacbell.net wrote:

> If you look closely at the Tiger to be auctioned, you will notice the
> undersized
> wheels and the flared fenders, which is the kind of treatment typically
> found
> on low rider cars up here in Northern Cal.  I kinda hope it isn't a real
> Tiger...
>
> http://www.spectrumauctions.com/spectrum-home.html

If you look at how wide those wheels are, the flares are to clear them.
They look to be about 13 x 7  or 13 x 8...That was the style in the
70's, to emulate road racers.  Remember all those Camaros and Mustangs
with the huge flares?

If it was a lowrider, they'd have skinny little tires mounted on wire
wheels...This Tiger just looks like an old styling job.

Hey, we all did stupid things back then, right?

Gerard
--
BOB Oil Recovery System: http://www.bob2000.com
Geewhiz Homepage: http://home.inreach.com/geewhiz/4277.htm :