Oil Pan stuff

To: "James Barrett" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Oil Pan stuff
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:45:04 -0600
James,
Did I read correctly that you went to a front sump pan? The reason I ask is
that i am new to Ford stuff, having been a Chevy guy...forever.  The reason
I ask is that I am curious if now under extended acceleration if you notice
any drop in oil pressure? As I gather parts I certainly want to be gathering
the right parts so that this winter i can begin improving my car.
Thanks,
Tim Ronak

PS: Have you heard of a Morroso Oil Accumulator otherwise known as an
Accusump? We used one on out GT-1 car with great success to "save" our
engine under hard cornering and braking.