RE: Instrument Voltage Stabilizer Spam

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Instrument Voltage Stabilizer Spam
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:58:37 -0600
If my design is the same as the old one, then that's an accident rather than
intentional. However, the LM317 that I'm using has only been on the market for
the last twenty years or so, and others may have gone there before. It's a part
that is easy to use and requires little in the way of support circuitry, so most
if not all circuits using the 317 will be basically the same, no matter who does
it or what it's used for.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
tsmit@home.com