New Carb's

To: Tim Ronak <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Subject: New Carb's
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi the Bob and Tim,

 It is funny that you guys have been yacking about the carb thing lately
as I purchased a Holley 4150 600cfm pn 80540-1 about a month ago. For
those that don't know it looks like a mini dominator. This is Holley's
Road race carb, no choke, or anything else on the carb. I am still trying
to dial it in and am waiting on the air bleed kit. This carb uses the
dominator style Idle and highspeed air bleeds on the pre fuel
emulsifcation circuits and four corner idle air bleeds. The carb
 came jetted rich for my application so I get to play dial in. If you want
to see a picture, Holley's home page has pictures of the new stuff, It's
in there Excelerator line. I will re-post when I have it dialed in.
Bill