Norweigan Web Site & Rootes Festival 2000

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Norweigan Web Site & Rootes Festival 2000
From: "W Goebner" <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:35:48 -0700
I just "visited" http://www.rootes.cjb.net the Norweigan
Rootes car club site.

They invite Rootes enthusiasts to their Rootes Festival 2000
which will be held in central Norway, during the period of
July 19-23, 2000.

I hope to go to it if possible since Cathy and I have been
planning a European trip anyway.

David Duncanson posted messages about a year 2000 event
in England but I have never heard anything about it  lately even
after many attempts trying to contact him.

Does anyone know what happened to the British Y2K
Sunbeam event?

Bill