Re: Norweigan Web Site & Rootes Festival 2000

To: "W Goebner" <wgoebner@pacbell.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Norweigan Web Site & Rootes Festival 2000
From: David McDermott <David.Mcdermott@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:07:17 -0600
        At SUNI they included a one page description:

        August 5 and 6, 2000, Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxfordshire

        Further info contact: Tim Sutton
                              Dawn Cottage, Purrants Lane,
                              Leafield, Oxon, OX8 5PN, England
                              Tel 44 0 1993 878471

        website:

        http://www.btinternet.com/~association_of_rootes_car_clubs

        That is all I have on the event. They are expecting around 1,000
cars of various Rootes heritage.

        Dave McDermott