RE: E-mail Address

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>,
Subject: RE: E-mail Address
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:09:34 -0700
Dan,

Kent Wilcox does not have (nor do I think he wants,) an email address.
Though he admits one day he may be forced into it.

Kent Wilcox can be contacted at his shop at: 619-448-6700.  Please make sure
to have whoever answers the phone write down your message that you called,
because chances are you will not get him directly.  It is also best to leave
both a day and evening phone number for him to contact you, as well as the
city you are located in.  Kent works some pretty weird hours....but if you
leave a message, he will call you back.  Maybe not immediately, but he will
call.

Hope this helps.  Drop me a private email if you have an urgent or special
need and I will see if I can rack him down for you.  Has to be this week
though, as I will be traveling on business all next week.  Hope this helps.

Regards,

Allan