Sunbeam Motorcycle

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Motorcycle
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:10:25 -0700
I forget if the Sunbeam motorcycle is in any way related to our cars.  But,
there is a 1956 "Sunbeam" English Shaft-Drive Motorcycle listed for sale on
ebay.  The picture is at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=134544096

Even if it is not connected, it sure is an intense looking motorcycle.  If
I did not know that I would kill myself on a motorcycle, knowing how fast I
ride my bicycles and drive my cars, I'd be looking for just such another
Sunbeam to add to my garage.

Also, I thought Tom wrote a pure gem:

>I think
>having a variety of modified cars to examine is vastly more informative
and
>meaningful than examining a row of stockers to determine if the decals on
>the coil are original or reproduction.

Have you seen a Porsche Boxster car show lately?  "Oh, dear, look here is a
red one, and here is a black one, oh, and here is another red one.  I think
this one has slightly less air in the tires than the last one."   It simply
looks like you are at the dealer's lot.  BORING.

Jay