Re: Won't Start, Cont.

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Won't Start, Cont.
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:50:51 EDT
Alan, Theo, Ed and others: Thank you for getting back to me right away. Times
like this is when I really appreciate the list. The battery is only a few
months old. I haven't checked the ground strap yet and I haven't found two
screw drivers that I can cross at the silinoid yet. The headlights do appear
to be dim, though it is hard to tell in the daylight, but only the passenger
side headlight is working and the fuel pump still sounds strange. The battery
charger still shows a full charge except when I turn the ignition switch.
When I flip on the headlights the charger goes nuts. I think ya'll are right.
It's acting like a ground problem. I'll keep poking around and let ya'll
know. Man is it hot out there today!

Ray
B9473174