Re: gas smell

To: charles paul <c1967@email.com>,
Subject: Re: gas smell
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:15:04 -0400
The first time I filled up my Tiger, I got a really strong gas smell
too.  Going through an "S" curve, the guy on the mototcycle behind me
noticed it too.  Fuel was pouring out the drain hole in the bottom of
the "Alpine" spare tire well.  The breather hose that vents air between
the tops of the tanks had cracked at the left tank, and fuel was
spilling all over the trunk.  It's easy to replace.  Even if it's not
cracked now, replace it.

Stu