Re: Re: The Crime

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com, owner-tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Re: The Crime
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 22:14:04 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/99 11:55:31 PM,

>Some have suggested that it is an an egineering challenge, and as such is a
>worthwhile effort. I submit that there is no more "engineering" involved
>than seeing how many pink plastic flamingoes you can cram into your front
>yard.
 This doesn't clarify much for me.  BTW, there is a nursery in Austin, Texas
that has as its trademark about a gazillion pink flamingos on its front yard.
 Someone tried to get them removed as they were "tacky" but I believe the
nursery won in court.    I liked them and I like Jim's car.

You don't live in Austin do you?

Rob