Looking For A Part

To: Tigers List <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpines List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking For A Part
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:34:16 -0700
Hello:
My next project is to repair my trunk lock assembly (thanks to the list
for the previous tips on this!), and so it doesn't pop open while I'm
driving down the highway, which it does fairly frequently. To try and
solve this, I've adjusted and re-adjusted the trunk lid, and the piece
that comes off the lid to lock into the locking latch in the trunk,
without success. I think the problem is that the long piece that is
attatched to the trunk lid is bent and is not aligning properly.

Does anyone have an extra one of these in good condition for for sale?

Thanks.

Steve Sage
Series V Alpine