Re: Mystery Machine

To: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery Machine
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 18:13:36 -0400
At 11:36 AM 8/2/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Tigers,
>
>While carousing older issues of "HOT RODDER" magazine, I came upon this
>picture.  Could this be a picture of "351C"?
>It is yet another mystery Tiger with no information as to owner or ID.
>Hey, it may even be an Alpine for all we know.
>If this is not 351C, some of us would sure like to have Jim post a few
>pictures of the real "one".  I did like the Ferrari valance and the Porsche
>fender guards and mirror.
>
>See it at http://www.wagnerprocess.com/351.htm
>
>Tim
>B9470080
Tim,
       That is my number, but is not my 351C Tiger II, Mine is black and except
for the reversed hood scoop, the exterior of mine looks mostly original.
The fenders are pushed out a bit, but not flared. My paint is getting
a little tired, but I am not ready to repaint it yet. I now have a scanner
for my PC so maybe I will scan a couple of photos.  Any Tiger web sites
interested (including Steve)?  Can not send an attached file on this mail
list.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others