inquiry 080399a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 080399a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:33:55 -0400
Tim Jordan wrote:
>While carousing older issues of "HOT RODDER" magazine,
>I came upon this picture.  Could this be a picture of "351C"?
>See it at http://www.wagnerprocess.com/351.htm

I dunno, but whatever it is, you could build a pretty accurate 1/25th
scale replica with the AMT kit; the picture on the box even looks pretty
close except for the color. :^)

Oh, no! Somebody butchered a rare Tiger Mk I! Oh, well; there are no
laws governing taste, or we'd have never seen gold trim on Camrys,
disco, or body piercing. The appearance of this car might not be to my
liking (not even close) but I guess the owner is happy with it, and put
a lot of work and/or $$ into it. BTW, it looks like the shift lever is
in a non-stock location. 5-speed conversion the hard way, perhaps?

And it has been 5 weeks since my rear-axle help went AWOL on me. I'm
going to miss the entire summer driving season, aren't I?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
larry.wright@usop.com (new)