Re: 1850 HOLLEY 600

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Subject: Re: 1850 HOLLEY 600
From: randya@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 21:30:43 -0700
You can still buy the Holley 450, I just got one about 4 months ago via mail
order.
My understanding is that it is much better suited to the Tiger  than the 600.
I don't have the address on hand, but I'll find it if anyone is interested.
BTW,
you can return the 600 to Rick as long as you don't run any gas through it.