Tiger Spotted

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Spotted
From: Bruce Richards <bruiser@ont.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:23:26 -0500
I was in Biloxi Mississippi last week for a family thing, and went to
the Imperial Palace Car exhibit.  They had a very nice green 64 Tiger, I
couldn't get close enough to get a vin #.  However it did look as if the
frame had been cut and exhaust inserts welded in, hard to imagine that a
possible alger would find it's way into such a nice collection of cars.
I hope it's not a conversion, but the guard would not grant me a closer
look.

But it was still nice to know that IP appreciates the Tiger enough to
include it in it's collection.