Tiger Creative Award

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Subject: Tiger Creative Award
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:43:33 -0700
Tigers,

It isn't often that a truly unique solution to a vexing Tiger problem,
especially
a Lucas problem, comes along.  Good Ol' Larry Wright has come up with the most
creative solution, IMHO, that I have seen on the net.  Even better than my hood
catch alignment.

"Wright, Larry" wrote:

>  Maybe safer to use Habitrail
> tubing which, being clear, they wouldn't see. Just remove the hamster
> first, just in case the blower is installed backwards; you wouldn't want
> him to get sucked in.
>
> Lawrence R. Wright

It is simple, easy to understand language that doesn't 'hurt the brain' to read,
and is certainly unique.  If you've got heater blower problems, he's got the
solution.  Put a hamster in the cage and let him do the work.  Can't be slower
than Lucas.

Now if Larry will reveal his modification plans to allow watering and feeding
the
hamster, and getting rid of what it leaves behind, it would complete the story.
If
he got a pair of hamsters, they would 'grow' their own replacement parts, maybe
with a few left over for E-bay auction.

Let's hear it for the "Creative Solution of the Year" vote.

I choose the 'Lawrence R. Wright Heater Blower Solution' for first place.

BTW: Larry, how do you get that hamster to run in the correct direction so the
heater blows, instead of sucks?

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/