More Sunbeam Literature

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Sunbeam Literature
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:16:18 -0400
I have a copy of Chilton's Sunbeam-Hillman Repair & Tune-up Guide which
was published in 1969 and mentions all the various models that Sunbeam
imported to the USA. Only a few Tiger pages. Some generic repair
instructions & some model-specific stuff. It is 124 pages, good
condition w/some color and some cutaway drawings. Necessary for your
complete period lit collection.
    And I have the CAT Supplement 2 Shop Notes, which they sell for $18
to members. This is an excellent & useful tome.
Let both go for $30 + shipping.
Al J.