Re: Faulty(?) Oil filters

To: "Michael McBeth" <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Faulty(?) Oil filters
From: "Paul R Sheahan" <SUNBEAMTIGER@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:26:07 -0400
Michael,
     I believe this is the second time the list has heard of problems with
Fram filters.  I  think I remember someone taking one of them apart and
finding the filter element somewhat suspect.(It didn't have one) Sounds like
it is time to find another filter company.
Paul
Paul R. Sheahan
B382000118
B382001555