Re: Valve Covers

To: W_Pierzga@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Valve Covers
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:50:52 EDT

<< Before I run the engine I would appreciate some informed comment on the
 solution I have taken. Should I carve up the inside of the LAT valve covers
 or will the extra-thick gasket trick work reliably?????? Operative word is
 RELIABLY. >>

Wayne-
As far as I can tell, the only point of interference with the SVO roller
rockers is at the filler baffle. If you simply remove the baffle, you
shouldn't have a problem. The "extra thick" gasket route should work OK.
Mike