parts for sale

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts for sale
From: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 06:47:48 -0400
"Many people were 'pretty sure' that the flow should be from the large
central hole to the small outside holes. Wrong."

What am I missing?  If the hose runs from the middle of the pump to the
middle of the remote oil filter adapter and from the side of the adapter to
the outer ring of the pump connector, wouldn't I just assume the factory had
it right on the 4 bazillion motors they made?

Adding my own opinion and experiences to Mike's comments.....
"I wouldn't fit wider than 185s on 5.5" rims"
 - this is very conservative 205 60s fit and work great on my LAT 70 5.5"
rims
"Some have had to trim the front valence, I did not."
 - Just barely and only hits in reverse.
"Running 6" on the back makes sense, aesthetically and functionally"
 - Yepper
"You can go as wide as 215 on the 6" rim"
 - Wow, now your talkin. All that additional girth with just 1/2" more rim
:)

The new Lat 70s are all the same outside width.  The 6" is a 5.5" rim with
additional inner lip metal ground off for the 6" version.  So the basic rim
casting is the same. Only the inner bead width is bigger - by less then
1/2".  I was surprised (is that the word I want?) by this but they are
beautiful and the ?6"? does make a slight difference.