Re: Noises and Cracking

To: Bennett Cullen-P21988 <Cullen.Bennett@motorola.com>
Subject: Re: Noises and Cracking
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:53:15 -0600
--------------8257D878E4CAD1BD110A0E7E

Cullen,

Here's the info that I've received on the August 00 rally:

ARCC Millennium Rally: The rally will take place in the grounds of
Blenheim
Palace (the home of the Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir
Winston
Churchill) over the weekend of 5th/6th August 2000. The venue is booked
and
we have visited Blenheim to discuss and agree our requirements with the
Estate Manager. Six of the thirteen UK Rootes Car Clubs will be holding
their national rallies as part of our event, the other seven will be
present
in strength. We confidently predict that this will be the largest
gathering
of Rootes cars, clubs and personalities that has ever taken place in the
UK.
Obviously, we will be delighted to see Rootes cars and enthusiasts from
other parts of the world, and will do our best to provide them with an
unforgettable experience. We have another meeting of the rally
sub-committee
scheduled for 5th September,1999, after which I will be able to provide
you with
more information.

The ARCC web site (the present version of which is a prototype;
a new version is under development) will contain information about the
Millennium Rally as it becomes available. I will try to keep you
informed of
developments, but meanwhile, if you need more information, please
contact me
again. I will make sure that you receive a prompt reply.

Best wishes

David Parrott
Chairman, ARCC
association_of_rootes_car_clubs@btinternet.com