Re: Noises and Cracking

To: Bennett Cullen-P21988 <Cullen.Bennett@motorola.com>,
Subject: Re: Noises and Cracking
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:47:52 -0600
--------------89CAA89B0EC82CCA7EB066E4

I'm planning on attending, and I sure need options/costs on getting at
least two cars from Colorado over there...we've family and friends in
England and on the continent, so we'd like to make a go of itfor a few
weeks...Anyone on the list know how to ship/fly autos from here to
there??

Ken in CO

--
Ken Tisdale