Re: Traction Master Bolt-ons

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Traction Master Bolt-ons
From: richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 21:24:53 -0400
All-  My Traction Master traction bars were not installed as received.
The center alignment hole (of the main sring-to-u-bolt plate) didn't
match the diameter of my spring's alignment pin washer.  I simply made a
new bracket with my existing u-bolt plate.  I had previously modified my
rack of springs and found that the bar touched the the underneith side
of the springs as well.  I corrected this problem with an additional
washer-plate for the front spring-clamp bar.  Anyone installing these
thmeselves should be sure that the hole in the differential u-bolt plate
fits tightly with the external edge of the round alignment washer.
Spring movement would result if the fit is not precise.

Chris in Trinidad