SOSuccess

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: SOSuccess
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
SOS in Dillard Georgia was a success.  I counted 32 Sunbeams (10
Alpines and 22 Tigers + 1 Hillman ?Husky? (suv). TJ Higgins brought his
honorary Sunbeam, a Jensen Interceptor.  The parts room was better
stocked than at SUNI.  We had several awsome twisty drives through the
mountains that took me to the edge of motion sickness.  Those curvey
mountain roads really equalized the Alpines and Tigers (uphill
straightaways excluded).  I met several people that I recognized from
the sunbeam NET and had a great time. Thanks to all who organized and
promoted the event.

See ya at the Chateau Elan spring thing,

Chris