Re: Panhard rod

To: "Matthew P Bouchelle" <mbouchel@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Panhard rod
From: "Jerry VanderPool" <jrv309@inreach.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:06:30 -0700
Matt:  Dale Akuszewski just finished a restoration on my mk1a and he did
away with the pan hard rods, both front and rear.  He used his hvy coil
springs in the front and in the rear he used Dan Walters "torque arm".  The
handling is great.  Both Marlene and I autox'ed our car at Suni III and it
handled like a dream.  For more information, contact Dale at
dalesrestro@aol.com.
Jerry VanderPool
B382002100