Re: Panhard rod

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panhard rod
From: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 08:55:56 -0400
Thanks to all who replied on the panhard rod.  This answer was most
appropriate in my case.  I have the bracket on the rearend on the drivers
side.  I just went out and looked and I have some odd shaped holes on the
passenger's side inner frame rail that looks like something was torn from
it long long ago.  I will assume I am missing the bracket AND the rod.

Matt