Re: eBay listing ad - comments

To: Malcolm McDonald <malcolm@daviesisland.com>
Subject: Re: eBay listing ad - comments
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:20:58 -0700
Malcolm McDonald wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> For those of us not monitoring Ebay for parts on a daily basis there is a
> very good way of keeping up-to-date on the Ebay marketplace. Use Ebay's FREE
> "Personal Shopper" feature. It is located under the Search button at the top
> of the main page: http://www.ebay.com or this link might work.
>
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PersonalShopperViewSearches
>
> Malcolm
> PS. Anybody out there have a MK2 AMP Gauge to sell?

Malcolm and Tigers,

While I can appreciate the concern some have expressed about 'commercialization'
of our list, I personally do not object to the frequency or content of the
current
traffic.  It does have things of interest to me, even if only to find out my car
is worth more in pieces than as a complete car. {9->

My thanks to Malcolm for his tip about the "Personal Shopper".  Will try it and
see how it works out.

BTW, Malcolm,  I recently saw a set of Mk II gauges for sale, at an outrageous
price.  I'll give you the connection, personally, if you contact me.  I know the
'seller', and he does have a reputation.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/