Tiger For Sale

To: Tigers List <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpines List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger For Sale
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:58:15 -0700
Hello Sunbeamers:
Here's a Tiger for sale by a friend of mine who is not in any of the
clubs and (the fool) is getting out of Tigering. He's owned the car for
about a year or so and decided he wants to buy some other inferior mode
of transportation. I drove the car a few months back, before the repairs
and improvements listed below were made, and it seemed to be a very
solid, rust free (as far as I could see) car, but you be the judge. I
make no claims or warranties about this car.. Check it out to your own
satisfaction.

Steve Sage

FOR SALE: 1967 Tiger MK1A, original 260V8, Red (originally powder blue),
factory hardtop in excellent condition, brand new top and tonneau
covers, both by Robbins, seats completely re-done (re-welded, new
insides and outsides) and other interior repairs, also by Robbins,
transmission and engine "bottom end" rebuilt by Dan Walters (perfect oil
pressure, etc.), good tires and alloy wheels. Wipers and heater blower,
turn signals and guages work. I didn't try the screen washer. Dash will
need to be re-done if you want (wood faded and cracked and guage needles
faded, etc.) it to look good there. Body is very straight and seems to
be rust free. Passenger door does not close all the way but this appears
to be an adjustment problem rather than from any damage. Suspension,
steering feel tight. Car is in Woodland Hills, California. Call Marty at
(818)703-0114. If not there, the answering machine will page him.