Re: license plates

To: "Tim Beloney" <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: license plates
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:51:25 -0700
I use a chrome plated brass license plate holder and mount the plate to it
using chrome bullet fasteners. Then I remove the trunk pull handle, center
and drill 2 matching holes through the bottom of the  license plate and
frame, then re attach the handle & holder to the trunk using longer screws.
See  http://web.cari.net/~herbeam    .  Bob