license plates

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: license plates
From: "Tim Beloney" <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 99 10:04:55 +0700
I need to tell the painter weather or not to fill the original holes in the
trunk.  What are some of the license plate setups for the rear that you guys
are using?  I think I prefer it not under the bumper, and was thinking I'd
drill two holes for the CA plate - but it somehow doesn't seem right.

For the front I have the long original bracket.  Any off the shelf brackets you
guys are using that look a little better?  I suppose I could easily make
something from a metal stip at the hardware store.

Thanks,

Tim