Pulling the engine

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Pulling the engine
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
OK, Now I'm confused.  I decided to check the archives
before pleading for the "Dummies guide to Tiger engine
removal" .  There were methods for out the top and out
the bottom.  I want to yank the engine to allow for
painting of the engine compartment at the body shop.
Should I pull it out the top so I don't have to remove
all the steering and stuff?  I will be using a tow
dolly to bring the rolling chasis to the body/paint
guy.  I have not done this before.  Would it be worth
it to let the body shop pull the engine?

Chris

=====