Re: Pulling the engine

To: randya@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Pulling the engine
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:33:51 -0400
Here's another idea: In Mike Taylor's book, it shows a Tiger engine sitting
on a wooden frame/stand on a work bench being prepared for a rally car. I
modelled my engine stand on that picture, just adding six caster wheels to
make it mobile. Works great and a wag friend of mine stenciled "Property of
Rootes Competitions" on it.

Peter S.
B9471799