Re: Originality

To: laceyf@crosslink.net
Subject: Re: Originality
From: dondaves@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:23:33 -0500 (CDT)
On 10/11/99 20:36:51 Mark wrote:
>I know many Mustang owners in my local club. And at shows  people come out
>of the wood work to tell them this or that isn't correct.  From my limited
>(3 years) of show I think that the Mustang with V8's are the picked on
>people at most shows.....

Mark, you sure got that right!  Our old convertible really belonged to my
wife, who eventually tired (as did I) of constantly being harangued by
people who fell into one of two groups: those who actually knew what they
were talking about and couldn't resist beating you relentlessly with the
folly of your ways - or those who knew nothing, but thought they did, and
beat you up even worse!  As beautiful as it was, the car stopped being fun
at shows (or anything else), and the Mustang was sold.  Wife now owns a '66
Corvette to get tormented with.  Talk about jumping out of the pan and into
the fire!

>I enjoy my Tiger because most people don't know anything about them.

Amen, I love my Tiger!

>Oh yes, I have a book of Norman, didn't know it was so
>valuable. Glad I bought it years ago

I'm taking mine down to the safe deposit box tomorrow.  It'll make a nice
nest egg come retirement.

Don Daves