hard top pieces

To: Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: hard top pieces
From: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:54:44 -0600
It is hard top season in Canada now, soon to be 'parked Tiger' season in
Edmonton actually. My hardtop went half way through a repair almost five years
ago, unfortunately this was 'disassemble, fix rust, repaint exterior, lose all
of the headliner pieces'. I now have a hardtop that looks OK outside, but
awful inside: I take it that getting the actual material inside should be no
trouble. Any ideas where to get all of the metal supports, and associated trim
bits to hold the headliner in place?

Sorry to interrupt the Mustang discussion, its nice to see we can find other
cars to disagree on too :^)

Michael McBeth