Top Latch spacers

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Top Latch spacers
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:24:23 -0400
The dpo conveniently lost the spacers that are supposed to be under the front
latches for both my soft top and the factory hard top.  I've been faking it by
leaving the screws loose for years, but enough is enough. The gasket at the
front leaks because the latches don't pull the top down all the way.

So the question is:  Is it the same spacer for both tops?  The angle looks
about the same with my loose screw technique.

Stu