Just a few questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Just a few questions
From: Alf615@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:33:04 EDT
Listers,

I am the proud owner of a recently restored Tiger B9472004 and I am
requesting your advice on the following areas:

My car has no jack or lug wrench.  The horizontal trunk partition is also
missing.  What was shipped as stock?  Was there a limited tool kit?  Are
these items available as replacements?

Did the original car come with a door and lock on the glovebox?  Is a
replacement available?

Is the throttle cable a reliable?

I read an article about beefing up the front crossmenber.  Has anyone had
this modification done and what are your thoughts?

Are there any weak links in the electrical system?

Does anybody have thoughts on rear traction masters?

Thanks for your help

Peter Karp