Re: inquiry 110199d (#22)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inquiry 110199d (#22)
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 01:11:01 EST
In a message dated 11/1/99 10:48:05 PM EST, larry.wright@usop.com writes:

<< For a Personalized Tiger, what do y'all recommend as alignment
 specs? I recall one post (Ramon?) suggesting a little more negative
 camber than stock. >>

Depends on what you want to do with the car.

We've always used some negative camber on the autocrosser--a BUNCH when we
were running the Yokohama or BFG radials (plus a wee bit o' toe-out to boot);
not so much after we switched to the bias-ply Hoosiers.  For the street car,
we stick with the stock alignment specs.

Ramon

P.S.  Don't do no toe-out on a street car--it can get pretty "twitchy" above
autocross speeds.