RE: Help

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <larry.p@erols.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Help
From: TSMIT <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:24:01 -0700
Larry,
The pictures you send across should preferably be JPEG encoded. This can be
a real size saver on pictures that have a fairly constant background. Then,
in order for those pictures to survive the mailing process, they have to be
encoded again into a text-like format that the receiving mail program will
understand. This step is usually done automatically, and according to one of
a few standards, by the mail program (I use Netscape for mail at home), when
you use the paperclip icon to attach an image.

Did you receive it correctly, or was it already garbled when you got it? You
could also try sending GIF encoded pictures, and see if that works. The
schematics I sent you were all done as GIFs I believe.

Good luck,
Theo